Wirt Design Group
Los Angeles, California, United StatesLocation:
Thu 8 Sep ’22Posted on:
Wirt Design Group (WDG) is a full-service architecture and design firm, founded in 1993, with a diverse portfolio of projects including hotel, multi-family, industrial and commercial tenant improvement projects. Our office is located in the heart of DTLA at 617 W. 7th Street. We work with ambitious companies nationwide who want their spaces to empower and excite both their customers and employees.
Our work environment is collaborative and emphasizes work-life balance while maintaining focused work rigor and varied musical selections. As a small office, we seek energetic individuals interested in all facets of project development, with a willingness to take responsibility and ownership for their work. Our goal is to find creative solutions through research, experimentation and collaboration.
The Junior Designer is responsible for assisting all team members with design, customer satisfaction, quality control, and financial performance for each assigned project. The Junior Designer will work closely with designers, project managers and the design team to develop the conceptual design and interior architecture of the business within WDG’s contractual responsibilities. The Junior Designer reports directly to the Designers.
- Professional degree in architecture or interior design from an accredited college or in the process of obtaining certification (AIA, NCIDQ or CID).
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience and demonstrated design and technical acumen in the production and coordination of documents in all phases of architectural and interior design practice.
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Enscape and Adobe Creative Suite is essential.
- Experience in commercial, hotel and/or institutional projects preferred.
- Ability to suggest, listen to and discuss daily musical selections.
- We offer competitive salaries that match the candidate’s experience and skills.
- We offer 15 days of personal leave, vacation, 401(K) insurance and health/dental/vision insurance.
- We support and champion diversity and equal representation in all aspects of our practice, in our hiring decisions, and in the field of architecture and interior design generally.
- Local candidates ONLY.
- Must be able to start within three (3) weeks of hire.
- Hybrid schedule (remote and in person).
- Full-time position, exempt.
- Please no phone calls or returns.
Send cover letter, resume and portfolio samples in a single PDF file to [email protected] Indicate the position in the subject line of the e-mail: “Junior Designer”.
View your application history
Back to task list…